- I am absolutely afraid of the dark. ( I have to sleep with the tv on.)
- Totally addicted to Jesus!
- I LOVE Monsters! (The red or green ones)
- I love my disfunctional family! ;) They are my world!
- I choose to love my enemies! (People who dislike, curse or have wronged me.)
- Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers and Blueberry Slush Puppie's are the best breakfast!
- I don't watch/like MTV! (it's filth)
- I only listen to Christian Music. (Secular music disgusts me! I have no idea who Lady GaGa is.)
- I bite my nails. :(
- I do not know my natural hair color! :)
- Green is my favorite color! Always has been!
- I would rather shop thrift stores than the mall.
- I am scared to ride on a crotch rocket!
- I love the beach but, won't go deeper then my hips b/c I am scared of sharks and dark water!
- I won't hook a worm when I fish.
- I have a pet possum, 2 cats, a dog and a few fish.
- The best book other than the Bible is"The Shack"!
- I sing in the shower!
- I love taking pictures and traveling!
- I stand up for what I believe in!
- The guitar is my current mission. I'll master it!
- Disney movies make me cry! (The Fox & the Hound and The Lion King get me the most.)
- Basketball is still my favorite sport!
- I love Kate Hudson!
- My older sister is my role model.
- My husband is my BEST FRIEND!
- Black Amethyst from B&BW is the best scent!
- I do not like any BUG... Not even butterflies and lady bugs.
- Good Character is success in my book.
- Forest Gump is my all time fav. movie!
Friday, April 1, 2011
30 Truths about me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment