Ya know- I can honestly say that I do not live in fear anymore. I have been afraid of the dark since I was a little girl. And from a past drug addiction- I have been tormented by demons. To someone who never experienced this.. . I know it sounds crazy. But it is the truth! & If you believe in angels you must know that demons exist as well. For the past few years (sober) I have still felt, seen & heard the presence of demons. I believe my meth addiction opened me up the a spirit realm that most people do not even know it exists. Talking about it makes me realize, how insane it sounds. I am perfectly aware of that. But my point in sharing this is... I have been tormented by one demon in particular. A black wolf (dog) with golden eyes that look liquid. It started in my dreams and moved to reality! The more I feared this demon the more I gave life to it's ability to scare me and affect me. Although, I believe in Jesus and I know that no weapon formed against me can prosper... I was terrified. This thing had me living in fear for a few years and I reached out to fellow believers looking for help. Every time I prayed I would get even more afraid. It would taunt me and had me completely convinced that if I told it out loud it could not hurt me- that it could. I was too afraid to rebuke it in person. I would only do so in my dream when it attacked me!
In my dreams I could see, hear and feel it. In reality, I could hear and feel it's presence but, it was invisible. Trust me- I know this sounds like I am losing my mind- but it is the truth. I tell you this because I wanna share what the Lord did for me. He came to my heart and spoke these words. "You know... hell dances when my people are afraid." And I DID NOT want the evil ones rejoices over my failure to know who I AM in Christ. I got angry with the evil that was always tormenting me! I knew who I was in Christ. And I'll tell ya... I am not afraid anymore! I will kick the door in on that beast and tell IT right to it's face greater is HE who is within me than he who is in the world! I am not a scared christian. I am a child of God who knows WHO my Father is! My Father is a KING and I am his princess!
 |
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4 |
I am glad to hear you are no longer fearful! I want to remind you that I had nothing to do with you being scared when you were little =)
ReplyDeleteOHH whatever! V! AHHH! Let me sleep with a peep hole big enough where I can only breathe enough to stay alive. Scared to death a VAMPIRE would get me! Or the GREEN LADY in the tub!(Shinning) You were so mean to me! Thanks so much for being such a sweet big sister when we were little. :)
ReplyDelete